Directions for Use
- How much to take. See below: How Much ASEA to Take.
- Take ASEA straight - do not mix with anything.
- It's best, but not essential, to refrain from eating or drinking 10-15 minutes before and after taking ASEA.
- Drink from a clean, dry glass cup. (A one or two ounce shot glass works well.)
- Do not drink ASEA directly from the bottle or cap, because saliva mixed with the solution can destabilize an entire bottle within 24 hours.
- For best results, swish in mouth for 30 seconds before ingesting.
- Drink plenty of water. Water is critical for removing toxins and distributing nutrients to cells.
According to Mayo Clinic, doctors recommend drinking 8 or 9 cups of water per day, however, individual requirements vary depending on activity level, overall health and where you live.
For example, warmer climates and/or increased activity require more water.
If you have certain medical conditions, e.g. kidney related issues, talk with your doctor about your water intake.
- Make sure your bowels move at least once per day!
- Use your ASEA spray bottle to spray ASEA anywhere you'd like, including face and eyes.
Spray it on cuts, scars, bruises, age spots, warts and wrinkles!
A spray bottle is included in every case of 4 bottles.
Please note that the spray bottle is too big to carry on planes.
- ASEA is not sensitive to extreme cold or heat. If it freezes, allow it to thaw completely before use.
- Check expiration date on each bottle.
- Do not run out of ASEA!
| || |
Many people find it's easiest to put the ASEA bottle, sprayer and 2 fluid ounce shot glass in their bathroom.
It's a constant reminder to take ASEA, and it's convenient to wash the glass afterwards.
Take ASEA first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and before bed.
Spray your face immediately after your shower and several times throughout the day.
Make it a habit that's hard to break.
ASEA helps the body to heal itself. Every human body is unique and reacts in its own way to becoming healthier.
Some people experience greater vitality almost immediately, while others have a greater need to cleanse and repair.
In such cases, healer cells are mobilized to areas that require extra support, and cells, tissues and organs start the self-healing and self-cleaning process - a process that may bring about discomfort.
These discomforts can be a normal sign of transitioning to better health.
If you want to lessen self-healing and self-cleansing discomforts, reduce the amount of ASEA supplementation you are taking.
If any discomforts become a concern to you, contact your health care practitioner for guidance.
How Much ASEA to Take
We recommend that you start with one teaspoon per day and work your way up to the recommended amount on the bottle (2 fluid ounces once or twice per day) over a week's time or longer.
You decide what works best for you. The gradual increase can help your body more gently adjust to a healthier state.
People who experience discomfort at any point can slow it down by:
- Spraying ASEA only.
- Taking sips of ASEA instead of taking the recommended amount.
- Making sure bowels are moving at least once a day.
- Drinking adequate amounts of water.
- Reevaluating usage of other supplements. You may no longer need as much or as many.
Positive benefits from ASEA are as many and varied as the number of people taking it.
While most people experience positive changes within the first month, some people with health challenges may need several months of supplementation before they feel the remarkable difference.
What if I'm taking hormones, insulin, adrenaline or lots of supplements?
Because nutrients may become more bio-available in your body, dose requirements of hormones, medications or supplements might change.
It is recommended that you monitor your body and/or test results and work together with your practitioner to help make any adjustments in what you are taking.